How to Register for Camp

Registration is first come first served.  Space is extremely limited so register early.

Download and complete a Registration Form. Return by mail with a deposit check in the appropriate amount. If you are not a registered Girl Scout you, must also enclose a Girl Scout Membership Registration Form and paying the $40.00 annual membership fee.

Girls applying for CIT positions should complete both the Registration Form and the CIT Applicatiom.

Mail all forms and payments to Camp Tall Trees, 1635 Prairie Hawke, McKinleyville, CA 95519. Checks should be made payable to Camp Tall Trees. As soon as we receive your check and registration form you will be allocated an available space. You will be notified by email of your confirmed space.

If no spaces are available you will be placed on a waiting list. Your position on the list is based on the date we received your registration. We will notify you by email of your position on the waiting list

Final payment of the balance of camp fees is due by May 30th. We will mail or email you a reminder notice. Once we receive final payment we will send you a camper information packet including packing list, travel directions and other instructions.

I am on the waiting list. What are my chances?

Actually, not bad. There are several reasons why additional spaces may become available. Some spaces have been reserved for the daughters of volunteers. These spaces may not all be taken. Inevitably someone may have to drop out and there is a possibility of more spaces becoming available.

How does Financial Aid Work?

If you are requesting financial aid, you must complete a Financial Aid Form (be sure to provide the required proof of income). As soon as we know if your request has been approved we will notify you. For more information check out our Financial Aid page.

Can I pay with Cookie/FAll Product Credits?

Yes, the entire amount of due, except the initial deposit, can be paid with cookie/fall product credit. When we send you your camp statement there will be a space for you to pay with cookie/fall product credit.

What is the Health Exam?

In the interest of ensuring the well being of all campers, your daughter is required to submit a health history and a copy of a recent health exam. If your daughter has a written health exam which will be less than two years old by the start of camp, you may submit that exam. Otherwise you will need to schedule a health exam with your daughter's health care provider.