Financial Aid

Applications must be received by May 10th, 2017

Any girl who lives within Girl Scouts of Northern California's jurisdiction, regardless of whether she is a registered Girl Scout, is eligible to apply for financial help to attend Girl Scout camp in Northern California. Girls who live outside of this Council must contact their local Girl Scout Council for financial aid information. 

Financial aid decisions are not made until camp placement has been confirmed.  Families may request financial assistance for one session of resident camp OR no more than two sessions of day camp.  All information submitted is confidential.

Steps required to apply for Financial Aid

  1. Complete a Camp Registraion Form .
  2. Complete a Financial Aid Request Form . Documentation that verifies income level must be provided with the form (i.e. paycheck, tax return, unemployment check receipt, benefits card etc.)
  3. Send the registration form, the financial aid form, deposit payment and documentation of income to Camp Tall Trees, 1635 Prairie Hawke Court, McKinleyville, CA 95519.
  4. Applications must be received by May 10th.

Regrettably, Financial Aid Requests cannot be processed unless a deposit payment is received. As soon as we receive a determination about your request for financial aid, we will let you know. If financial aid in the amount requested is not granted you may choose to accept the aid granted and pay the balance or if, as a result, you are unable to send your daughter/ward to Camp Tall Trees, your deposit will be refunded in full.

Financial aid is based on need and this must be clearly reflected on the form.  The Council takes in to account income level, family size, and detailed explanation of circumstances when granting financial assistance. Incomplete forms or those missing proof of income will not be reviewed.

If you have any questions regarding financial aid please do not hesitate to contact us.